Pineapple Blossom is in Season
The Pineapple Blossom is the newest fragrance in the summer collection. Peak Pineapple Season is here to stay and the aroma of Pineapples and Flowers will not disappoint. Shop at Millwood Candles Pineapple Blossom organic room spray. This fresh, clean scent is a limited-edition fragrance set. Made in the USA using long-lasting fragrances and combinations of complementary scents.
- 16 oz. Jar Candles (Burns Approximately 90-100 hours)
- 24 oz. Jar Candles (Burns Approximately 150-180 hours)
- 3 oz. Travel Tins (Burns Approximately 25-30 hours)
- 7 oz. Candle Tins (Burns Approximately 45-55 hours)
- .5 oz. Miniature Tea Candles (Burns Approximately 3-4 hours)
- 2.5 oz. Concentrated Room Spray (Approximately 100 sprays)
- Wax Melts
Top 10 Fragrances:
- Coconut Lime Verbena
- Molly’s Cranberry
- Cucumber Melon
- Mango Papaya
- Vanilla Lavender
- Cherry Blossom
- Pineapple Blossom
- Sugah and Vanilla
- Ocean Breeze
- Frankincense (Frank)
- Apple Pie
Candle Care & Safety Precautions
We love to burn great smelling candles, but we must use care. Below are some tips for burning your candles responsibly.
- MWC are hand-poured. Each candle is different so you may see some imperfections such as unevenness and slight discoloration. Don’t worry, these imperfections do not affect the way the candle burns or smells. Sometimes you may see light or dark patches or “wet spots” in your candles. This is not “wet” but a blemish on the glass due to the wax not adhering completely. It happens occasionally and it’s ok.
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, burn the candle for about 1-3 hours to allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container.
- Failure to do this will often cause “tunneling” which will limit the life of your new soy candle.
- Soy wax burns slower than most other waxes. We use thick cotton wicks, which do not burn thoroughly. These should be trimmed regularly to about 1/4″/6-8mm before you re-light your candle
- Trimming your wick regularly will ensure a long-lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time.
- Remember to never leave your candles burning unattended.
- Place your candles on fireproof surfaces such as a metal coaster or granite counter.
- Never burn a candle directly on a surface without a candle holder.
- Try not to move a lit candle to avoid any wax spillage.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn candles near loose-fitting clothes or near flammable items such as furniture, combustible cans, curtains, tablecloths, etc.
- Use caution when enjoying your candles.
- We use essential oils. We recommended replacing the lid after your extinguish your candles to preserve the smell.