Van Life and Travel Camper Season
The Cherry Blossoms have bloomed. Van life and Camper Travel season will begin soon. Millwood Candles has a limited edition fragrance set specifically for travel. Made in the USA using long-lasting fragrances and combinations of complementary scents.
The scents are sophisticated. Made with essential oils, nothing about our line smells “cheap”. Having traveled the United States in vans, campers and cars we know first-hand how stale the air can become at times. Rest-assured, we are here to save the day.
We also sell USB accessories for essential oils
We sell a selection of linen sprays, air sprays, toilet sprays and travel candles. Follow @MillwoodCandles on Instagram
Scent Best Sellers:
- 2.5 oz. Concentrated Room Sprays (One spray is all it takes)
- 2.5 oz. Linen Sprays for bedding and linens
- 3 oz. Travel Tins (Burns Approximately 25-30 hours)
- 7 oz. Candle Tins (Burns Approximately 45-55 hours)
- .5 oz. Miniature Tea Candles (Burns Approximately 3-4 hours)
Top 10 Fragrances:
- Coconut Lime Verbena (Fresh)
- Eucalyptus (Aromatherapy)
- Cucumber Melon (Fresh)
- Gardenia (Floral Sophisticated and Light)
- Lavender (for restful sleep)
- Lemongrass (Aromatherapy)
- Mango Papaya (Fruity)
- Mulberry (Fruity)
- Pomegranate (Fruity)
- Vanilla Lavender (Subtle Lavender)
- Cherry Blossom
- Ginger Peach
- Sugah and Vanilla
- Frankincense (Frank)
- Apple Pie
Candle Care & Safety Precautions
We love to burn great smelling candles, but we must use care. Below are some tips for burning your candles responsibly.
- MWC are hand-poured. Each candle is different so you may see some imperfections such as unevenness and slight discoloration. Don’t worry, these imperfections do not affect the way the candle burns or smells. Sometimes you may see light or dark patches or “wet spots” in your candles. This is not “wet” but a blemish on the glass due to the wax not adhering completely. It happens occasionally and it’s ok.
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, burn the candle for about 1-3 hours to allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container.
- Failure to do this will often cause “tunneling” which will limit the life of your new soy candle.
- Soy wax burns slower than most other waxes. We use thick cotton wicks, which do not burn thoroughly. These should be trimmed regularly to about 1/4″/6-8mm before you re-light your candle
- Trimming your wick regularly will ensure a long-lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten it. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time.
- Remember to never leave your candles burning unattended.
- Place your candles on fireproof surfaces such as a metal coaster or granite counter.
- Never burn a candle directly on a surface without a candle holder.
- Try not to move a lit candle to avoid any wax spillage.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn candles near loose-fitting clothes or near flammable items such as furniture, combustible cans, curtains, tablecloths, etc.
- Use caution when enjoying your candles.
- We use essential oils. We recommended replacing the lid after your extinguish your candles to preserve the smell.